Friday 24 August 2012

Very tired

Well the steroids from yesterday afternoon did kick in.  Finally got to sleep about 3:30 am, woke for a bit at 6:30ish when Lucky wanted to go out and then got up at 8:30 because the district nurse is due between 9:00 and 12:00, no sign of her yet.  As a result I am feeling quite down and very tired.  The site of the 9 tablets I had to take this morning reduced me to tears, it just seems to be a massive cocktail of drugs and poisons at the moment.  I used to joke that life was a delicately balanced cocktail of caffeine and alcohol, at the moment it all looks a much more complicated balance of drugs.

On the positive side, the new Blackberry is due between 11:00 and 15:00.  Unfortunately it is being delivered by UKMail, who couldn't find me a couple of weeks ago.  Lets hope its the same driver and he remembers where we are. A couple of hours should have it up and running with all the relevant apps, diary synchronised and all contacts in. 

The steroid dose backs off a bit today, so I might get some sleep tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment