Monday 27 August 2012

Not a bad day.

Off to a reasonable start. Felt very bunged up and heady, struggling to concentrate, so just pottered on t'internet and doing not very much. Walked over to see Mum and the fresh air did me good. Wore my new hat as it was raining.

Sharon and I popped over too see Andy and Cheryl for a cup of tea. I don't feel like I have seen Cheryl for ages. Really nice to catch up and it gave the Polo a run. I giggled driving it, the new suspension is just great.

Went out with Sharon and Luckydog. Lucky has gone home now, I am missing him already. The walk and my Filograstin injection were the last straw and I had to have half an hours nap on the sofa.

Not a good day, but not a bad one either. I'll see how it goes tomorrow.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment