Friday 15 November 2013

Children in need.

You lay on the sofa having a good/bad day with a terminal prognosis and Terry Wogan still manages to find people in a worse state than me. Shed a few tears and donated a few pounds. You should all do the same.

My GP has been in. She bought me a nebuliser. I put saline solution in and it creates steam/mist. It is supposed to ease the tightness in my chest and I think it did for about an hour, but it all tightened up again. Think I will try it again tonight, she said I could use it 3 or 4 times a day.

The adjustable bed has arrived, along with a hand rail and seat for the bath. I haven't tried them yet, job for tomorrow.

Have had periods of sitting on the sofa hugging Sharon and feeling good, then within 10 minutes I have felt down, miserable and out of breath. The Oxygen nose specs make a noise all the time and the full face mask is hot and horrible. With the nebuliser I have to wear both.

Was going to write more blog but nurse Sharon has just started a foot massage with frankincense and grapefruit oil gotta go....................
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment