Saturday 22 December 2012

Dorset

Saw Dr Pratap at The Churchill yesterday. Routine stuff before the next cycle of chemo. Also discussed how chemo will fit around the next operation. Basically it all depends how long the wait is for surgery. They won't open me up until 5 or 6 weeks after chemo. So if the surgeons waiting list is short this will be the last round of chemo. If the list is long there will be another round of chemo.

Left the hospital around 2:00 and drove straight down to Dorset. Very quiet on the roads, the only busy spot was Salisbury, which we hit as everyone was leaving work, but I have seen Salisbury worse.

Its very wet here, so I doubt I will be able to see how fit I am with a walk at West Bay.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of love to you all and to the old boy. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna. the old boy and all of us send love back to you and yours. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete