Monday 14 January 2013

Welcome to Hotel Churchill

Rang this morning and asked what time they wanted me there. First answer was 9:30, second answer was 10:30 and then we agreed we would get there when we got there. Arrived at the hospital about 11, but they were queuing for the car park so it was 11:30 when we got to the ward. Guess what, the chemo hadn't arrived yet.

Becky came and did a 'Sister Audit'.  Hope my feedback is useful and can help them improve.

By 4:00 pm everything was underway. Sharon had gone just before then so she could drive home in the light without ice. Since then everything has seemed a bit slow. I read and listened to my ipod for a bit but other than that I have been snoozing.

Off to bed soon to try and get some sleep around peestops and drip changes.

1 comment: