Friday 4 January 2013

Bit of a weird day for week 2

Up early as I was expecting the District Nurse between 9 and 12. As it happened she turned up about 12:30. I spent the morning tidying up my hard disk and sorting out the last few bits of tax paperwork.

After my PICC line dressing was changed and the line flushed I went across to get Mum some fresh vegetables. Felt very tired and was struggling to concentrate. Felt better after a sit down at Mum's. Had taken the car over as it needed filling with petrol so I went for a short drive. Felt better for some fresh air.

Walked down to the doctor's. Only went to see my GP to update her on the current situation and talk about sick notes. Walked home and sat on the sofa. Ran out of milk and had to go and get some.

Fell asleep on the sofa.

So, a bit of a weird day for the end of week 2. Normally I am over the fatigue by this stage, but not this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment