Wednesday 23 January 2013

Fatigue set in

I have been very tired and lifeless for the past 2 days.  Haven't felt like doing much at all, have hardly left the front room and my sofa next to the woodburner.  Don't think the snow is helping.  Been out a couple of times, but it is a struggle and I fell asleep on the floor earlier this evening. Usually by the middle of week 2 I am looking for things to do to stop me getting bored, but this week I am happy being bored.  Want to snap out of it tomorrow and see if I can find some enthusiasm for something.

On the positive side, we have passed the 10k pageviews point.  Today's stats

Pageviews today
18
Pageviews yesterday
70
Pageviews last month
1,909
Pageviews all time history
10,050
 
Might open a bottle of champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment