Saturday 20 April 2013

I'm out.

Well pharmacy let it all go wrong again today. Never get discharged from hospital at the weekend or on a bank holiday. Regular readers will remember the Boxing Day fiasco when it took 4 hours for some drugs. Today it took over 5 hours to get from prescription to my hand. But I have them and I am in Ian's car on the way home.

The ward staff have been fantastic, friendly and very helpful. I have been in Wytham ward, which used to be the private ward. So excellent facilities, free TV but still the same awful food. The seat next to the bed was an electric recliner but the individual apple pie I ordered was a lemon curd tart when it arrived.

The picture is one of those holiday postcards you send. My room is the second window on the first floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment