Wednesday 3 April 2013

3 and a bit weeks on

It was 3 weeks since the operation last weekend. I suppose the fact that I was in Cornwall on the side of a hill watching the Land's End Trial says I am doing reasonably well. But I am still swollen and sore in places and it is getting me down. I want to be up and about. The weekend told me how much I still have to go to being recovered from the op. I know that once I am recovered I will probably have to start radiotherapy, I'd just like to feel fit for a few weeks in between.

Appointment with the oncologist this Friday, so hopefully a plan will evolve from that. Fed up with being sore and swollen. Fed up of doing things and paying for it the next day. Fed up of all sorts really.

1 comment:

  1. Did bloody well to go down to Cornwall and stand in that cold. I thought you looked really well.

    ReplyDelete