Tuesday 25 June 2013

Feeling OK

Went for another load of chemo this afternoon. Arrived just before 2:30 and left about 4:45. So much for half an hour or so. It was very busy at The Brodie and it took ages to get started. Actual treatment time was probably just under an hour.

Have also been to an academy governors meeting. I told people I was planning to resign at the end of term, they may have convinced me to stay on as long as I am able to get to meetings and be coherent, thinking about it.

Had a phone call from one of my motorsport trialing mates. He was volunteering to pick up my Skoda and put it together for me, which others have already volunteered to do. So many good friends that I now have competition for help! What can I say? Thank you all.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment