Friday 21 June 2013

100th Blipfoto Today

As well as writing the blog I also post a daily photo at www.blipfoto.com/grahamwh. Today is my 100th blip posting. I had plans a couple of weeks ago to make it a photographic expedition day looking for good 100 theme photos.

Instead I spent the entire morning having a PICC line fitted, called in to see Andy and Ed, then spent 20 minutes in my GP's waiting room before updating her and getting her to investigate getting a second opinion.

Had a great phone conversation with Snook as well this evening. He has helped me deal with lots of things along this journey. Sometimes by distracting me, sometimes by inspiring me and sometimes with sound philosophy. So many people out there are supporting and helping. Thank you all.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment