Saturday 26 October 2013

When will the good day come...........

Have spent most of today asleep. I had a really bad night with coughing and breathlessness. It is a viscous circle, you are breathless, you get a coughing fit and can't breathe, which leaves you breathless. Every coughing muscle I have aches. The only way I could break the cycle in the night was to go and sit in the bathroom with a bowl full of hot water steaming.

I did get up for a shower mid morning, but it wore me out and I went back to bed. Then my brother rang and I woke up for a bit, but that wore me out so back to bed. Eventually got up about 4:00, fell asleep in front of the rugby. I have eaten a bit, but not much and I am starting to feel tired and cough again.

HoHum
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment