Tuesday 19 March 2013

Day of rest paid off.

Doing very little all day Monday has paid off. The swelling is going down and everything is sorting itself out. Did very little this morning as well.

Had an outburst of activity after lunch and decided I needed to try driving. Fired up the Polo and gave it a go. It's ok as long as I undo my trousers. Let's hope I don't forget to do them up when I get out. Someone tried to kill me as I was going out of Banbury towards Bloxham he decided to overtake me in the 50mph limit going round a bend. I decided to just brake and let him back in rather than be involved in the head on he was about to have with the line of traffic coming the other way.

Spent the rest of the day and this evening on the sofa. Did get up to cook some tea, eat it and wash up. Not much planned for tomorrow either.

No comments:

Post a Comment