Friday, 23 November 2012

Cycle 6 Week2

The uncertainty has been getting to me this week. If we were on plan A it would all be over, if we were on plan B I would have 4 more cycles to go. But I think we are now on plan C. Radioactive PET scan booked for Tuesday results to be discussed Friday and decision about Cycle 7,8,9,10 to be made. Still haven't heard from radiotherapy.

Helped Lauren to change the wheel on her car on wednesday. Had to have a lie down afterwards. My arms ached, my back ached and I was out of breath. I look forward to recovering fully from this chemo, well except the vinchristine finger and toes.

Been to Coventry this afternoon to see a man about a cylinder head. Had a new District Nurse this morning. She noticed the PICC line entry point is a bit yellow, so I have to keep an eye on that.

Busy weekend with guests for lunch on Sunday and Sharon is off work all next week. Not really got a plan for next week yet apart from my scan and consultant appointment.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment