Sunday 26 May 2013

Not much to say

The sun is out, the sky is blue, there isn't a cloud to spoil the view, but its raining, raining in my heart. 

Before you all tell me they are wonderful words, it is a song. Can't remember who originally sang it, I have a version by Peter Skellern. 

Not much to say other than Sharon and I have hugged a lot and cried a bit.  I think that will be the way for a while.  All you readers out there should hug the ones you love whenever you can, you don't realise how important it is until you think you might not be able to do it sometime. 

Main reason for this blogpost is to test the twitterfeed and see what's occuring.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it buddy holly?? Big hugs to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete