Thursday 7 February 2013

What to do?

A certain amount of normality has returned to life.  I am still fairly weak and unfit, tried to undo wheelnuts on Wednesday and was pathetic and out of breath after.  But, some normality has returned, I don't feel like I am on chemo anymore, every day this week has been a good day by chemo standards.  With the operation date set for 8th March I am trying to do as much as I can by then.  Need to service the Polo and the Land Rover, get the Polo Motd but I think they are all a bit ambitious.

Anyway, what to do about the blog?  With no chemo, can there be a chemo pages blog?  With the return of normality it would just become a diary, and all those who supported me during the hard times would just get bored.  However, some have raised the issue that I haven't been posting this week, so they must want to hear whats going on.  So here is what I have decided.  During this period of near normality whilst I wait for the operation I will post on the blog if anything significant or interesting happens.  If anything medical happens I will let you all know.  I won't post a diary of what I have been doing, it would be too exciting for you all.  Those of you who are facebook friends/twitter followers/linkedin users will get the notifications and know I have posted, the rest of you, well I am afraid you will just have to look now and then.  Unless of course you can master google RSS feeds.

Went to drop off all my left over PICC line supplies with the District Nursing team today. They are a great bunch, was nice to see them.  Having a visit every Friday has been a bit of a tie, but I will miss their cheerfulness and they have been very supportive.  None of them are at all like Nurse Gladys Emmanuel. (hands up if you know who she is).  

1 comment:

  1. I'm raising my hand as I know Nurse Gladys Emmanuel. Ohhhhhh.
    Regards
    Brian N

    ReplyDelete